Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Seat oversupply warnings  (Read 598 times)

Offline Verto

• Members

The person who likes this post:
[ok] Seat oversupply warnings
« on: September 07, 2019, 02:29:52 PM »
Constantly getting spammed about oversupplied routes in GW2 history and future, but when I go to use the automated tool it tells me no routes in violation were found.

I tried ignoring the warnings thinking it would work itself out, but its been a few GW years now.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 07:25:56 PM by Sami »

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Seat oversupply warnings
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 04:43:10 PM »
The routes / notification view should show these routes too but it doesn't, and hence the one-click-correcting feature you used doesn't work either (since the routes were not flagged to have oversupply by the system even though you got the message?!). I've manually added some seat blocking for you there..

Offline Verto

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 06:19:30 PM »
The routes / notification view should show these routes too but it doesn't, and hence the one-click-correcting feature you used doesn't work either (since the routes were not flagged to have oversupply by the system even though you got the message?!). I've manually added some seat blocking for you there..

Still seeing this issue in other gameworlds though as I transfer from props to jets the schedules aren't always clean and accidental oversupply can happen.

I understand the 'tool' doesn't always work, but it did a good job 99% of the time - now it seems to work 0% of the time.

Online DanDan

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 09:41:00 AM »
Problem still exists. I get a message every 7 days. when doing the mass-update, nothing happens.

Offline MuzhikRB

• Members
Re: [ok] Seat oversupply warnings
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 07:27:37 AM »
the same for me in GW1

Online DanDan

• Members
Re: [ok] Seat oversupply warnings
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 10:11:56 AM »
tried it... didnt show the "no routes found" message anymore. lets see if it works.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.