Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] major event randomization  (Read 186 times)

Offline mizuki

• Members
[-] major event randomization
« on: September 02, 2019, 08:03:23 PM »
i am playing in modern times and of course we just went thru 9/11 however it strikes me as the event having a lowere impact then it should not becuse of the event its self but becuse everyone knows that it will happen on sep 11, 2001 and can prep for it i would sugest some minor randomization to these events such as the event still happens but it could happen at anytime within 6 months of the actual real life event time
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:54:43 PM by Sami »

Offline arefixz

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: major event randomization
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 08:52:53 AM »
In the same MT gameworld months before 9/11, Asia was "attacked" by bird flu and stock market crash. Demand reduced 30-40% and take 3-5 month to recover. Events like this do happens randomly but they aren't lethal as 9/11.

I'm looking forward for plane event btw (crash, tailstrike, failure etc), which requires aircraft repair. By then, those who cares about aircraft insurance will feel the benefit.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: major event randomization
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 01:54:36 PM »
9/11 is basically the only very major real event that is hardcoded. For now don't see the need to randomize that.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.