Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Adding seat oversupply gives "undefined" error in status message  (Read 226 times)

Offline Mort

• Members

The person who likes this post:
When clicking the "» Add seat capacity restrictions on all routes with oversupply violations " link in the aircraft settings in GW4/TaoF, instead of the normal green status box that pops up saying the action has been performed or whatever, currently getting a red status box with cross and a message saying simply "undefined".

Route in question I am trying to fix is VO3467/8 - it looks like it has restricted the pax on the outbound segment, but not the inbound segment somehow.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:38:06 AM by Sami »

Offline DanDan

• Members
Re: Adding seat oversupply gives "undefined" error in status message
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 10:16:15 AM »
thanks for posting it - same for me in GW2!

Offline Mort

• Members
Re: [ok] Adding seat oversupply gives "undefined" error in status message
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 12:14:43 PM »
So since the fix, if I now click the button I get a new green message saying action was completed, but there were no outstanding routes with oversupply issues.

Fast forward a game day, and I get the weekly mail reminding me about the oversupply issue (still route VO3467/8).

If I view the route, it says pax capacity is limited to 66, however the route planning is still showing it as 76 being supplied.

Not sure if this is a display issue with route planning, or if the capacity block is no longer working but is cached on the route info page?

Could we also take this opportunity to review the oversupply rules coming into effect for such small demand routes with just one person flying it?  8)

Offline DanDan

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 12:37:41 PM »
same problem here... GW2, https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/Planning/OTBD/ZSSS/?go=1

there is 90 demand (dropped for some reason... was much higher before; but thats a different topic), and the auto-seat-block was done with apparently 226 seats:
https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/View/603370/
BUT: on the route page it shows 307 seats. maybe thats the problem?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 01:33:43 PM »
Unschedule/Reschedule these couple routes you have still issues and it should calculate correctly.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.