Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] See upcoming maintenance checks on aircraft history page  (Read 374 times)

Offline Andre090904

• Members

The person who likes this post:
[-] See upcoming maintenance checks on aircraft history page
« on: August 24, 2019, 03:19:43 AM »
Following problem/idea: Many of my competitors have a very low margin and I would like to know when their aircraft will have the next d-check. Of course I can access the competitor's fleet and open the drop down menu to see the individual planes / MSN, but when I open that aircraft history page (e.g https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Aircraft/View/History/XXX), all I can see is when the aircraft was constructed and when it got leased/returned/bought/sold/scrapped. What I cannot see is when D-checks have been performed or better yet, when the next d-check is due.

However, this information is quite vital in determining the financial power of a competitor. Would it be possible to add the "upcoming maintenance" information (like on the used market aircraft info page) on this aircraft history page as well? After all those planes should have a public history of maintenance checks right?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 09:50:11 AM by Sami »

Offline Brovine

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
Re: See upcoming maintenance checks on aircraft history page
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 09:28:04 AM »
Real world maintenance history is very much not public information, so I would not expect to see this in game either.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
Re: See upcoming maintenance checks on aircraft history page
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 09:50:08 AM »
Yes indeed, that info is not part of public data -> won't be added

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.