Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Having to reschedule every route after minor cargo space adjustment...  (Read 307 times)

Offline Talentz

• Members
Sami, help me understand why the route editing system makes you reschedule/reassign a route to an aircraft after adjusting cargo hold distribution. At first, I thought it was because of a major shift of % and thus triggers this. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. I can adjust a mere 5% and the route will require me to reschedule it to the aircraft.

You can understand my growing frustration each day as I manually adjust all my routes to correctly and better match the demand shown. Is this intended? If you could re-code so that I don't have to reassign every route I adjust, that would be much apprenticed.

Talentz

PS: for those wondering: CBD is far more dynamic in its distribution of demand compared to the airport-based demand system for Pax. As a route grows, the demand changes based on a number of factors over the course of months. Your initial cargo % distribution is usually off and after a few months, you'll need to re-adjust to match the new demand. Which of course is dynamic and again, can change many times dependent of factors outside of your control.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 10:25:43 PM by Sami »
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Group™ - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Having to reschedule every route after minor cargo space adjustment...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 07:11:04 PM »
If all you are adjusting is the cargo allocation, you don't have to re-assign.

If the airport moved in the meantime, such as HKG, then you may have to re-assign, if the flight time changed.

Offline Talentz

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 07:21:53 PM »
No, I am telling you, every route I adjust, it will unschedule the route and I have to resign it. Even a minor 5% adjustments kick the route off the schedule. The other factor you mentioned does not apply in this case.

Sami is just be mean to me...

Talentz

PS: Its a bug probably related to the latest changelog entry (ability to remove tech-stop for schedule). Yesterday, there were no problems...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 07:28:59 PM by Talentz »
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Group™ - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline Cardinal

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 07:31:22 PM »
It just happened to me too.

Offline groundbum2

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 07:32:51 PM »
ditto here. created 7 day schedule with no slots. Then on a certain A330 in scheduling screen clicked "edit route" go to bottom to confirm, as all I've done is buy slots, and click confirm and it makes me schedule it back to the plane! Never had to do this before...

Simon

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 07:35:09 PM »
I just tried on a single route and did not have to re-assign.

BTW, maybe the winds changed for you.   ;)

Offline Talentz

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 07:38:20 PM »
I just tried on a single route and did not have to re-assign.

BTW, maybe the winds changed for you.   ;)

Sami is just be mean to me...

Talentz -_-"

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 08:35:43 PM »
If your airport moves and you want to adjust cargo allocation, you sir, are hosed.

Offline Cardinal

• Members
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 08:37:44 PM »
If your airport moves and you want to adjust cargo allocation, you sir, are hosed.

In my case, neither ORD nor ONT moved. Unless California had a really bad earthquake in 1964  ???

Offline groundbum2

• Members
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2019, 08:54:54 PM »
I just did an "edit route" from the "routes not being flown" and it made me reschedule it.

Also did an edit route from the manage routes page just to see if there were any payload restrictions, it also made me reschedule!

Simon

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.