Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Extend Open-Skies agreements  (Read 121 times)

Offline Cornishman

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Extend Open-Skies agreements
« on: August 19, 2019, 11:51:32 PM »
Having just read with enthusiasm about Sami's suggestion that Russian aircraft get cheap fuel in the USSR until 1992 means the game will definitely open itself up a little to new expansions and levels of play. Love it

But perhaps based on the same algorithms that enable any airline based in any EU member country to open bases in any of those other EU countries, surely a similar "Open Skies" agreement would be relatively easy to set up and would greatly open up new avenues to this game.

I'd suggest something on the lines of:
Open Africa (any country - perhaps however not including South Africa, Egypt or Algeria which are all sustainable on their own) ?
Open South America - again not Brazil on similar basis ?
Open Central America and Caribbean ?
Open South East Asia - excluding those self sustainable countries ?
Open Oceana - excludes AUS and NZ ?

Online dandan

• Members
Re: Extend Open-Skies agreements
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 05:09:54 AM »
this topic was discussed before, especially in respect to africa. in the end, i have to say, i was convinced that it is not a good idea, since people who want a small country and not manage 10 bases will be happy in argentina or colombia or kenya or ... and those that want high intensity playing can go to europe anyway ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.