Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Allow Med Combi types to carry STD cargo; SM freighters to carry STD cargo  (Read 133 times)

Online Talentz

• Members

The 8 people who like this post:
Sami,

In most RW cargo/combi OPS, our class of "Med" aircraft can and do regularly carry industry standard containers (ULDs). Even most Small class freighters can carry some form of ULD. With the change of VLG aircraft able to carry HC, Med Combi class should be allowed to carry STD cargo too. As the holds can support that type of cargo. Additionally, small freighters should be allow to carry STD cargo.

These changes will allow greater usability with the associated types. It would help foster different types of gameplay and greatly improve the playing ability of said types. Namely the small aircraft class of freighter. Even the most efficient small freighter(s) struggle to provide break-even income results. At most, they add little value to overall fleet types in current form.

Lastly and a bit off OP; We have a noticeably huge gap between alvb med freighters from the F27 (Jan 1973) to the Shorts 360-300F (Jan 1999). If possible, on the next day of Aircraft performance data additions, could you add several 1970s, 80s and early 90s Med freighters?

Talentz

Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Groupô - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline TheGrew

• Members

The person who likes this post:
I would like to throw my hat into the ring regarding this idea. I think dedicated freighter and combi medium aircraft should be able to carry standard cargo.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.