Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Tupolev Tu-204 Crew  (Read 358 times)

Offline Nick_D

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
[ok] Tupolev Tu-204 Crew
« on: August 05, 2019, 10:51:23 PM »
Hello guys!
I wanna talk about Tupolev aircrafts
First of all about game:
In game we have: 2 pilots for all modification of Tu-204, 3 pilots for all 154-s, 3 pilots for 134.
In real life:
Tu-204
In real life, all Tu-204 have 3 pilots (Captain, FO and Flight Engineer), only exception - Tu-204SM (Ту-204СМ), it have new avionics, which allow remove Flight engineer. Yeah, I know, its strange for late 80-s aircraft, but when Tu-204 was designed - we had a planned economy, one airline (Aeroflot) and a lot of FEs from old planes (like Tu-154 etc.).
Tu-154
Tu-154 IRL had 4 peoples in Cockpit (CPT, FO, FE, Navigator). In the middle of 80-th had been a short period (about 6-8 month) when some crews at Tu-154 flies without navigator, but it was unsuccessful and soon navigators goes back to cockpit, and till the end of Tu-154 usage (2010-s) it flies with 4 crew members (only exception - Tu-154M-100 - 3 (yeah, only 3) aircraft for Slovak Airlines with modern western avionics which allow to remove navigators from cockpit)
Tu-134
Same like Tu-154, four people, always (if to be honest -- sometimes it increasing to 5, but its a long story for next time).
Of course, if you need it - I have FCOM and another documents for all of this planes, which can prove my message.
Thanks for attention.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 04:28:19 PM by Sami »
From Russia with Love

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Tupolev Tu-204 Crew
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 08:49:01 AM »
References / sources for the info?

(while you're at it, would you mind checking the rest of the pilot requirements for CCCP production a/c?)

Offline Nick_D

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
Re: Tupolev Tu-204 Crew
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 10:58:02 PM »
References / sources for the info?

Hello sir!
Source is РЛЭ (FCOM) for Tu-154, Tu-204 and Tu-134
For example, I attach the page from Tu-154 FCOM, limitations section, about number of crew members
I can do the same for Tu-204, Tu-134 and any other soviet plane, but little bit later, because im going to weekend vacations

(while you're at it, would you mind checking the rest of the pilot requirements for CCCP production a/c?)
Sure! With pleasure!

P.S Sorry for large image  :(

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 11:01:08 PM by Nick_D »
From Russia with Love

Offline Nick_D

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: [ok] Tupolev Tu-204 Crew
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 11:26:27 PM »
So... also I did this for Tu-134A/Tu-134B, and for Tu-204-300 (also for -100 and all another modification, except SM), I can't fo this for Tu-204SM because this is very rare airplane, and I can't get they FCOM, but if you can take my words - they have only 2 crew members (reasons described in the first message)

Tu-134

Tu-204
From Russia with Love

Offline Talentz

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 06:48:09 AM »
Hello Nick, would it be possible for you to source aircraft performance data for An-74 family? I've been trying to find relevant data and/or google translate fails at times.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Group™ - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline Nick_D

• Members
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 08:57:53 PM »
Hello Nick, would it be possible for you to source aircraft performance data for An-74 family? I've been trying to find relevant data and/or google translate fails at times.
Any help would be much appreciated!!

Talentz

Hello, Talentz!
Yes, of course I have some data for An-74, but what exactly you need? Fuel consumption? Range? Payload? Something else?
Anyway, I will be happy to help you, but just explain in a little more detail what exactly is needed :)
From Russia with Love

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.