Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Cargo problem - lack of cargo in MT  (Read 500 times)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
[-] Cargo problem - lack of cargo in MT
« on: August 04, 2019, 07:12:15 AM »
MT has been running for a month already and the cargo has still not really arrived at expected level.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 07:36:47 AM by Sami »

Offline Talentz

• Members
Re: Cargo problem - lack of cargo in MT
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 07:22:29 AM »
Doesn't take a year or so to reach full levels? Least it was like that the past few GWs.

Sami making cargo-only starts the new (truly) hard difficulty setting  ^_^

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Group™ - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 07:35:29 AM »
Up to 6 months+ to raise from the start levels to standard. So not abug but lets keep an eye on it. (Cargo settings are also different from previous GW3)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: [-] Cargo problem - lack of cargo in MT
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 11:59:15 AM »
As an update, 4.5 months in, and cargo is not changing.  It seems to be stuck at the same level for last 4.5 months.

Offline Talentz

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 07:44:58 PM »
Up to 6 months+ to raise from the start levels to standard. So not abug but lets keep an eye on it. (Cargo settings are also different from previous GW3)

Care to share Info? I've noticed a different cargo make up at some airports. Its a bit different then past GWs. Was there a different formula used to distribute cargo demand to the hopelessly small airports?

@ JS; Little Block Islands total cargo demand to various cities started at less then 1k and now are touching 3-4k. Not that it would make any difference profit wise... but it continues to grow for me (though July's calculations haven't been applied yet.)

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Group™ - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 08:04:31 PM »

Care to share Info? I've noticed a different cargo make up at some airports. Its a bit different then past GWs. Was there a different formula used to distribute cargo demand to the hopelessly small airports?

@ JS; Little Block Islands total cargo demand to various cities started at less then 1k and now are touching 3-4k. Not that it would make any difference profit wise... but it continues to grow for me (though July's calculations haven't been applied yet.)

Talentz

It just woke up today.  I was watching one route as a barometer (but eyeballed about 10).  Total Demand was stuck at 10k for months and months.  Today, it jumped to 11k +10% approx.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.