New game world structure

Started by Sami, July 29, 2019, 04:29:09 PM

Hillians

I would have liked to see a continuation of gw#

not just GW1/2/3/4 with the relevant names now but keep going GW5/6/7/8 ETC...
this could then be used to build a historical stats achievement list and hall of fame for achievements being reached..
I'm not a fan of the new naming conventions for the Epic games tbh but I guess I'll have to live with it :)

knobbygb

Yeah, the problem with the new names is that they don't really mean anything and so are difficult to remember. They're just generic statements that could apply to anything. "History and the future", what's that about?  It reminds me of the way car parks are named at theme parks. I've never had any trouble knowing I'm in car park 3, for example, but I've always struggled to remember if I'm in Blue Rhino or Red Giraffe.  And those names at least mean something and have TWO clear hooks to stick in your mind - name and colour.

MikeS

Just curious what's next on the games' list?!

According to the original post, we would have 3 EPIC length games (GW4 ending now), 2 MEDIUM (only Modern times at the moment) and 1 or 2 SHORT ones (only 1, North American challenge).

Normally by now players would be asking what will replace GW4 or am I missing something ...  :P

Mike

Sami

Correct, but cannot start them all at the same time. The overall plan is to have that amount of games to choose from but they'll start bit by bit until we reach the "full" selection.

Last week was very busy so the announcement of the next game is a bit behind schedule but coming soon.