Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] box "buy slots later" does not appear  (Read 263 times)

Offline groundbum2

• Members
[-] box "buy slots later" does not appear
« on: July 27, 2019, 10:05:04 AM »
GW1, KATL-KISP.

So I click on the green tick to create a new route. I then click on VV089 so I can change one of my flights. I then click edit, but there is no box to tick "buy slots later". I need this box as I'm changing the time from 1545 to 1610 but have maxed my temporary/rolling slot quota in ATL. So am stymied!

I've seen this bug quite a lot, just not been able to reproduce it until now.

Chrome on Windows10.

Simon
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 11:03:24 AM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: box "buy slots later" does not appear
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 11:03:17 AM »
The 'buy slots later' option is not available in route EDIT mode if the route already has slots. (= not a bug)

Offline groundbum2

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: [-] box "buy slots later" does not appear
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 11:49:09 AM »
I would say it is a bug as I was doing a prefectly normal operation, editing a route, changing a time so needing slots but also needing to tick "buy slots later". The route didn't need slots BEFORE the edit, but did need them afterwards.

I'd also like to see the "make each day separate" box be available in this dialogue, as often I want to change a fixed schedule to a 7 day schedule, ie break it up.

Simon

Offline arefixz

• Members
Re: [-] box "buy slots later" does not appear
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 08:02:50 PM »
I'd also like to see the "make each day separate" box be available in this dialogue, as often I want to change a fixed schedule to a 7 day schedule, ie break it up.

+1 for this feature. Currently in my way of doing, I need to jolt down departure time for inbound and outbound flight. Then close the route without selling the slot and create 7 days schedule again using those slots.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.