Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Missing aircraft types  (Read 301 times)

Offline Chandler

• Members
Missing aircraft types
« on: July 05, 2019, 12:36:56 PM »
Hey guys.
I just asked myself, some aircraft types and also projects are missing.
For example, two real aircraft, that are missing:
The Canadair CL-44, as an development of the Bristol Britannia. The aircraft served well some years and I think it could be an very interessting addition to the game.
The Convair 240/340/440 conversion prpogramme to upgrade from piston to turboprop enginges (Convair 580/540), as they also were very successfull.
As airlner projects, I think the smaller and bigger proposed versions of the MD-95/Boeing 717-200 could also be an interessting addition to the game, as they will made this aircraft family more interessting for the players. If you donīt know, what I mean: the planned Boeing 717-100 (smaller version as an replacement for the DC-9-10 series) and the Boewing 717-300 (bigger version with some more seats). We already have with the MD-90-50 and MD-90-55 two versions of the family that were never produced, so the 2 additional Boeing 717 versions will complete the family and make it far more attractive, so not everybody have to go for the B737 and A320.
I think its also that the MD-90 and MD-80 family should be one fleet type.
WHat do you think of my ideas?

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: Missing aircraft types
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 09:08:30 PM »
Hey guys.
 We already have with the MD-90-50 and MD-90-55 two versions of the family that were never produced, so the 2 additional Boeing 717 versions will complete the family and make it far more attractive, so not everybody have to go for the B737 and A320.
I think its also that the MD-90 and MD-80 family should be one fleet type.
WHat do you think of my ideas?

Definitely, DC9, MD80 and MD90 could be one single fleetgroup' as they already have the same speed and turnaround times. It could compensate for the fact that MD80s and 90s aren't as good as the latest B737s and A320s.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.