Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Minor changes to Credits pricing  (Read 437 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The 2 people who like this post:
Minor changes to Credits pricing
« on: June 30, 2019, 05:22:32 PM »
AirwaySim's Credit prices have been slightly updated today. Our previous price check was made in December 2015, and today we're making small (~2-3%) adjustments to the prices due to changes in our payment system costs. The price of the 'standard' 10 Cr pack is 5.5 eur, and remember that even up 20% discount is available when making a larger purchase.

If you have not subscribed to our e-mail newsletter you'd probably also like to know of our discount code for the next two weeks:

"The JULY19 discount code gives you a 10% discount from the total price of your next AirwaySim Credits purchase. This code is valid until July 14th 23.59 UTC."

Offline schlaf

• Members
Re: Minor changes to Credits pricing
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 10:08:52 PM »

I think you would have doubled the prices instead. AWS is ridiculously cheap to play!

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 03:22:19 AM »
I think you would have doubled the prices instead. AWS is ridiculously cheap to play!

Hope you said it as an irony. For non-european players like me, 10 AWS credits can mean significant money, let alone a long gameworld!

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 03:33:02 AM »
Hope you said it as an irony. For non-european players like me, 10 AWS credits can mean significant money, let alone a long gameworld!

Not saying 5.5 Euros for 10 credits is cheap everywhere, but in the USA for example, that is about $7. That's about 15 minutes of work for an average middle class worker who can then enjoy AWS for 10 weeks. It is not easy to find cheaper entertainment IMO!
Co-founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
PacAir President and CEO
Designated "Tier 1" Opponent

Online [ATA] Verto

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 03:39:48 AM »
AWS has amazing entertainment for the value.

Offline schlaf

• Members

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 04:24:28 AM »

No irony what so ever.
Its a very cheap

Offline Andre090904

• Members

The 8 people who like this post:
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 05:32:47 AM »
Not saying 5.5 Euros for 10 credits is cheap everywhere, but in the USA for example, that is about $7. That's about 15 minutes of work for an average middle class worker who can then enjoy AWS for 10 weeks. It is not easy to find cheaper entertainment IMO!

I live in Mexico where the minimum wage is about $0.50 per hour. Average salaries are somewhere between 250-500$ a month. Usually, people earn about 10-15$ per day.

Just for another perspective.

Offline dandan

• Members

The 7 people who like this post:
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 06:18:44 AM »
maybe it would help if there were a possibility to donate to aws? so players from luxemburg could give a little extra and prices for players from burkina faso can remain low.  ???

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2019, 06:58:29 AM »
maybe it would help if there were a possibility to donate to aws? so players from luxemburg could give a little extra and prices for players from burkina faso can remain low.  ???

Happy to click once a day on a google adsense banner if that works as well :-)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.