Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Decreased Income?  (Read 690 times)

Williamsfilms

• Former member
Decreased Income?
« on: April 23, 2009, 10:58:06 PM »
For some reason my income has almost been halved in the past few weeks, and I do not know why. I havnt changed ticket prices, load factors have all been the same, and I havnt bought anything? Is there something Im over looking? Im pretty sure, that there hasnt been and C checks or D checks as well, so I do think that is it either.

oswegobag

• Former member
Re: Decreased Income?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 11:51:05 PM »
Maybe because you leased the planes and you are now beyond the 4 months of pre-paid leases?

Williamsfilms

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 12:04:41 AM »
Maybe because you leased the planes and you are now beyond the 4 months of pre-paid leases?

Wow.... I feel stupid now.... Thanks, haha

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:51 AM »
It could also mean increased competition. Wheres you were the only airline flying xxx-yyy, now, airline B is flying that route and since both of you dont have route image 100, your LF drops overnight and thus less income.

Expect this to start happening as time passes. Its a natural part of the game  :P

Talentz

Williamsfilms

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 06:00:33 AM »
It could also mean increased competition. Wheres you were the only airline flying xxx-yyy, now, airline B is flying that route and since both of you dont have route image 100, your LF drops overnight and thus less income.

Expect this to start happening as time passes. Its a natural part of the game  :P

Talentz

My LF hasnt dropped at all, thats the thing, its actully gone up, but my profit keeps going down. Idk why or how to stop it.

Offline Brockster

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 06:07:35 AM »
You mean keep going down as in a steady decline? Did they drop once, or just a few times and are now steadily at the same area?

The only thing I can think of is either stacked loans or that your 4 month pre-paid leases are up and now your seeing a decline in income because of that.

Williamsfilms

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »
You mean keep going down as in a steady decline? Did they drop once, or just a few times and are now steadily at the same area?

The only thing I can think of is either stacked loans or that your 4 month pre-paid leases are up and now your seeing a decline in income because of that.

Im thinking it was the lease, so that would be the answer.

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 03:14:21 PM »
Some people look at the last week of the month and freak out. 

Remember, your B checks are all in that week.  You will lose at least 1/7th of your weekly income during the last calendar week.

Williamsfilms

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 03:28:31 PM »
Some people look at the last week of the month and freak out. 

Remember, your B checks are all in that week.  You will lose at least 1/7th of your weekly income during the last calendar week.

That is true thank you, what I am wondering is why 2 of my planes are bringing in less income (1200 instead of 2500), but their LF's are not going down.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.