Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: To Ward Off More Unfortunate Events, Texas Toast Lights Sami Prayer Candle  (Read 118 times)

June 30, 1957 - PANCHITOS COCKTAIL LOUNGE, LOVE FIELD, DALLAS, TEXAS
For Immediate Release

Incredulous at the latest misfortune to befall North America, Texas Toast by Frank Lorenzo has lit a prayer candle adorned with AirwaySim Lead Developer Sami's likeness in an attempt to ward off evil spirits.

The symbolic statement follows a bout of major turmoil aimed at the Earth's third most successful continent, including a recent severe stock market crash. Financial issues are the latest in a chain of unforeseeable Acts of God, which also includes two bouts of bird flu transmitted from floozy flamingos flying freely for 'Friends' fan functions.

"All hail our lord and savior, Sami" preached Texas Toast CEO Jetsetter. "He is clearly p***ed off at those airlines that have based in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. I'm over here trying to buy Convair 440s, and he keeps screwing up my quarterly bonus. I have an imaginary family and drinking habit to support, dammit."

« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 01:19:50 AM by Jetsetter »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.