Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Excluded from Inside Joke, Texas Toast Vicariously Vandalizes Vickers Viscount  (Read 89 times)

May 10, 1957 - PANCHITOS COCKTAIL LOUNGE, LOVE FIELD, DALLAS, TEXAS
For Immediate Release

Texas Toast by Frank Lorenzo, the leading airborne baked goods purveyor of the central United States, lodged a formal protest at being left out of airline alliance livery design decisions on Friday by vandalizing a Vickers Viscount at Dallas Love Field Airport.

Earlier in the week, the A-Team, Elite, and Phoenix alliances unveiled a donated livery for fledgling British upstart London Air Bridge Is Falling Down on an aircraft that has yet to be invented. The press release, laced with latent symbolism, represented an unheard of level of cooperation and collusion between the simulation's major alliances. Texas Toast's CEO was later observed free hand painting obnoxious yet minimally offensive sayings onto an a turboprop that had the misfortune of being parked on the Love Field ramp.

"What the hell are they talking about anyway," slurred Texas Toast CEO Jetsetter. "Seven what? And they sure talk about owls a lot. Maybe that's a Drake reference. I know I started off local, and thanks to all the haters, I know Convair pilots on a first name basis. Sky Alliance in flight, duh duh, afternoon delight, whoooooop, ah, ah, afternoon delight. Pour me another Wild Turkey, cupcake."

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.