Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Response to fly faroes  (Read 123 times)

Offline Resocha

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Response to fly faroes
« on: May 25, 2019, 12:58:35 AM »
Just to let you know, flyEssential is a company that operates a fleet of aircraft that are mostly owned and are maintained to a high standard.

Our Barra service is operated as a lifeline service for the local community, as with most of our flights we operate to benefit remote communities that other airlines ignore.

I am completely fine with you not wanting to lease aircraft to me, there are plenty of other aircraft available. Though, I suggest you stop buying planes you cannot afford to operate.

Attached are some pics of your plane :)

Offline FullyNZ

• Members
Re: Response to fly faroes
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 01:42:42 AM »
I just quickly want to correct you up on a few things,

1. Fly Faroes has been operating to Barra for many years. Flights operate to Inverness and Cardiff.
2. I can well afford to operate my planes (I have a healthy profit margin) Just because I lease out my planes does not mean I cannot afford to operate them - you dont get it for free, I make money off you! I brought the E2s because I happen to like them.
3. Your claim that you operate to airports that other airlines ignore is false. Every single airport you operate to at present, has other operators, may have different routes to yours - but they are essentially still connected.
4. Pictures supplied are not of my planes. Never have I operated a Saab 340 or a DHC6

Hope you have a wonderful day! AWS is certainly a cool challenging game, and I have really enjoyed building up Fly Faroes. Its proved to be great fun, and profitable. Hope you are enjoying building up and running flyessential. :)

Cheers

CEO - Fly Faroes :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.