Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Loosing airport slots  (Read 154 times)

Offline PandaAngle

• Members
[-] Loosing airport slots
« on: May 19, 2019, 04:57:03 PM »
I have had the following happen to me twice which is annoying as I lost a million $ in the new beginner world.

This has happened to me twice in the last few weeks:

I create a route and buy the slots for the airport but make a mistake and cannot assign to the aircraft available. I have another used one ordered then assign the route to the new aircraft.
The new plane is using the route but then the slots get removed for lack of use which places the route into limbo.

Has this happened to anyone else? I was wondering if it was to do with the plane existing on my schedule after the route and slots are set up? That is the only thing different I can think of as normally I have the plane due in 2 weeks before assigning the schedule?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 05:36:54 PM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Loosing airport slots
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 05:36:41 PM »
When you open a new route you must use the slots very soon after the slot purchase. Otherwise you will loose them.

The check is made in daily basis so if on the borderline it is possible to have flown the route on Monday but then the system removes for example Saturday slot since the threshold for not being flown is exceeded.

Threshold is lower for new routes in order to pick up any intentional slot hogging.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.