Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Goodbye to the LTEN  (Read 98 times)

Offline jezbanks

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
Goodbye to the LTEN
« on: May 15, 2019, 01:55:27 PM »
After more than three decades in service carrying our loyal passengers and their freight around the globe Royal Britannic Airways (RBA), the last commercial operator of the type, Will retire the remaining 31 air frames this year. The aircraft has been a stalwart of our fleet since 1975 and the airline has operated just about every variant in one form of another.

L10-11 500F #3135 registered G-LXXI will be retired and preserved as part of the RBA historic fleet at our base in Manchester.

For those wishing to be present for the last commercial arrival of this iconic aircraft please contact the RBA press office at the Manchester Airport HQ

Offline Cornishman

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
Re: Goodbye to the LTEN
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 09:06:21 PM »
Hey Jez... yes a sad day - it has to come to the best.  In its heydays I think you and I (Royal Britannic and St. Pirans) were the leaders in flying this great aircraft. It definitely played a huge role in my success.  Well done for making it last out so long mate.
Jack

PS.... just for memories sakes... my old LTEN livery...

Offline jezbanks

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
Re: Goodbye to the LTEN
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 03:27:02 PM »
Thanks

(and thanks for your old B757-200PFs  ;))

The RBA L10-11 Livery:

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.