Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: A Team Alliance selling planes below min alliance among members  (Read 595 times)

Offline LotusAirways

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 04:17:31 AM by LotusAirways »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

Re: A Team Alliance selling planes below min alliance among members
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 05:13:58 AM »
This is not against the rules:

- The aircraft are not sold back-and-forth in order to generate money to selling airline. Normal sales of one, or more, aircraft are allowed if the intent is not to transfer money but to actually sell/lease the planes.

- Buying airline is using the aircraft normally (flying them).

- Pricing of the a/c is rather normal (if he's going under, why sell them so cheap?).

N.b. Situation would be similar to the case you linked if the selling airline would go bust and then lease/buy the a/c back (with very low prices). But this is not the case, at least for now.

Also please refrain posting these reports directly to the public forum. Instead report any issues to the administration, and allow enough time for the matter to be investigated. Posting directly in public does not serve any purpose, since actions/penalties are not always required and it's not polite to "accuse" other players in public before any administrational review (and in case violation is found, administration shall publish the results).
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 05:20:47 AM by Sami »

Offline LotusAirways

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 05:19:56 AM »
Situation would be similar to the case you linked if the selling airline would go bust and then lease/buy the a/c back. But this is not the case, at least for now. Also please refrain posting these reports directly to the public forum. Instead report any issues to the administration...

Well noted with thanks.

Offline DanDan

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 07:35:42 AM »
This is not against the rules:

- The aircraft are not sold back-and-forth in order to generate money to selling airline. Normal sales of one, or more, aircraft are allowed if the intent is not to transfer money but to actually sell/lease the planes.

- Buying airline is using the aircraft normally (flying them).

- Pricing of the a/c is rather normal (if he's going under, why sell them so cheap?).

N.b. Situation would be similar to the case you linked if the selling airline would go bust and then lease/buy the a/c back (with very low prices). But this is not the case, at least for now.

Also please refrain posting these reports directly to the public forum. Instead report any issues to the administration, and allow enough time for the matter to be investigated. Posting directly in public does not serve any purpose, since actions/penalties are not always required and it's not polite to "accuse" other players in public before any administrational review (and in case violation is found, administration shall publish the results).

so leaving an alliance and transfering airplanes below alliance minimum prices to a "former" alliance-colleague is alright if the customer-airline uses them?

Offline LotusAirways

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 07:58:50 AM »
Yep... confirmed. Good news for the most experienced players in the best alliances  :)

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 12:46:40 PM »
Bunch of crocodile tears here

Offline Remconogwat

• Members
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 02:47:38 PM »
I'm using them (and will be for a long time) as a fleet replacement, so I won't be selling them, making it not similair to the other case.

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 05:27:21 PM »
The point is you left the alliance and then recieved deeply discounted planes. This action has been punished harshly in the past hence the initial report by Lotus. TBH I agree no foul play as long as you never rejoin A-Team for the duration of this game world, otherwise it becomes a rule breach IMO.
Co-founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
PacAir President and CEO
Designated "Tier 1" Opponent

Offline Remconogwat

• Members
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 05:33:27 PM »
I'm the one that received the planes. I understand that it would be against fair play that when he returns, I would give back the planes. But no such agreement has been made and I am not selling them. I am also not aware of any possible plans of him returning to the Gameworld, let alone the alliance. Because of this I am as far as I'm aware playing by the rules

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.