Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Great Flying Machine Company Brokering Division Opens for Business  (Read 67 times)

Offline tititaka

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Today, Great Flying Machine Company proudly announces the establishment of Brokering Division.

What service do we provide?

We are a responsible lessor with the aim to help everyone to benefit from the brokering agreement. We will order financially sustainable aero-equipment for financially prudent aero-operators to either lease, or buy (at a reasonable margin)

Who are our customers and what can we order?

Unfortunately, with limited capital, we cannot fulfill every procurement request. Procurement requests will be assessed according to the credibility of the requester and the viability of the planes in respect to competition/base city they will be operated in.

Some examples that we CANNOT fulfill:

You want to fly B707s in Vietnam (or even in Singapore)
Your credit rating is lower than BB.
The procurement request will potentially hurt my alliance member operating in the same base as you
You are my direct competitor

Financial Terms:

Negotiation depending on a few factors - size of order, length of lease, etc....

Online Talentz

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Great Flying Machine Company Brokering Division Opens for Business
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 09:04:55 AM »
What about flying 707s from Malaysia? Would an airline like that qualify?

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Groupô - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.