Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Route not gaining RI at all  (Read 166 times)

Offline Tauge

• Members
[ok] Route not gaining RI at all
« on: April 25, 2019, 03:37:58 PM »
GW2 Sforza airlines.

It's Jun 7 1961 and I've been flying BGY-ORK for at least a month now and running a route campaign at since at least May 10th. The route screen shows my flights on that route since May 7 with no cancellations, but the route image screen shows that I've not flown that route since April 23.

My RI is still at 0. This appears to be the only place this had happened. I have screenshots but they are too big to post and I won't be able to modify them until later.

Edit: I was able to figure out how to crop them on my phone. Here's some cropped screenshots. I can post more complete information later.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:30:33 PM by Sami »

Offline MikeS

• Members
Re: Route not gaining RI at all.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 07:02:42 PM »
Your aircraft was probably in maintenance ( C or D Check) ??

Mike

Offline Tauge

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 07:14:40 PM »
That particular plane has two other brand new routes that started at the same time. Both of those have since gained RI. It has not. Also... That graph I posted is one of the route finance graphs. It shows the expenses and fuel costs from flights and some revenue (about what I would expect from a 0 RI route). If a plane isn't flying, there are no costs or revenues. I originally figured I had missed something which is why I waited several hours between when I first noticed and when I reported it. But it's been about a month and a half in game with no RI changes

Offline MikeS

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 08:25:50 PM »
hmmm ...  the fact that only a single seat was sold is also suspicious. Possibly a very high price was set by mistake?

Offline Tauge

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2019, 08:41:59 PM »
Ok, now that I'm home and can shrink the screenshots to sub-200KB, I'll post two of the pictures in full. Might help understanding.

As you can see in the screenshot, it flew without missing a day from May 7 to June 6. There has since been a cancellation on June 9. The only reason I've not dropped the route and re-added is that I'm afraid that would fix it without giving the development team a chance to look at it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 08:47:01 PM by Tauge »

Offline Tauge

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 01:11:50 AM »
Not really sure what happened, but that route has begun gaining RI now.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.