Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] GW3 787 fleet UM prices  (Read 348 times)

Offline MuzhikRB

• Members
[-] GW3 787 fleet UM prices
« on: April 23, 2019, 07:28:00 AM »
Sami
please check AI brokers price script

for more then 5 years AI is offering brand new 787 (0-3yo) at price level of 130-170 M per frame.

Even I am benefiting from it as 787 user, I dont think it is correct. while ordering new one will cost you around 230M with 26% discount.

I am buying 321neo for 130m... so something is not working correctly.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 09:19:46 AM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: GW3 787 fleet UM prices
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 09:19:17 AM »
The used a/c pricing is not relative to the new a/c prices. Used aircraft prices are formed on a wide range of different values but relative prices to similar new a/c are not compared by design so this is not a bug.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: [-] GW3 787 fleet UM prices
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 01:07:33 PM »
if companies go on buying new and ignoring the Used market, well, that's a predictable behaviour(I hope it's the cause. If it's not the case, then yes, pricing makes no sense)

Online JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: GW3 787 fleet UM prices
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 08:28:56 PM »
The used a/c pricing is not relative to the new a/c prices. Used aircraft prices are formed on a wide range of different values but relative prices to similar new a/c are not compared by design so this is not a bug.

And this is a problem I have been pointing out for last 2-3 years.  There is a complete disconnect between pricing of the aircraft on final day of assembly, and the 1st day after it gets delivered.

These 2 points need to be connected with a solid connection where the price stays constant. over last 2 days pre and post delivery.

If there is pressure on 1 day old used aircraft (to lower the price), the same pressure should cause the price of new aircraft to go down.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.