Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Bug?  (Read 383 times)

Offline Big Borris

• Members
Bug?
« on: April 16, 2019, 09:40:17 PM »
Just leased a 787 to operate out of Fiji Nadi, the game is saying. I canít operate it as I donít have a base large enough to handle the jet? Nadi is my only base and as far as I am aware it should be able to handle the plane? Am I missing something? Looks as if Nadi can only handle large aircraft in the game and not very large aircraft but in real life it can is this a mistake??
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:45:40 PM by Big Borris »

Online MikeS

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Bug?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 12:33:21 AM »
Hi Big B,
Nadi in GW3 only has infra level 2 so maximum aircraft size is "Large". It's possible the airport will grow in future if demand is met, then
it would be infra level 3 and be able to handle all aircraft classes.
Currently many airports (especially in Africa) face this problem and Sami said in future, many airports will start with at least infra 3 to be more
realistic.

Cheers!

Mike

Offline Big Borris

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 04:28:57 AM »
Oh ok I wasnít aware of this thanks for taking the time to respond!

Offline banaan

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 11:38:37 AM »
I face the same problem. Want to start flights to Libreville, Reunion, Nouakchott and Victoria with widebodies. Unfortunately this isn't possible either, while in 'real life' these airports can handle widebodies perfectly. Hope the infrastructure level is going to be increased soon.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 12:50:08 PM »
Seems like it never will in this GW3. When I reported the same bug for RUN & PPT(which were in my plans), the answer was "corrected in the next game worlds". So I changed my plans, and instead of dominating french overseas, I'm spamming Europe with S2000s. Not the game I had in mind, but at least I did find an exit route(towards the 800 mediums achievement)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.