Ideas for new achievements

Started by deovrat, April 02, 2019, 06:41:59 PM

deovrat

With the new enhancement of allowing 1000 aircraft outside HQ, there is now an added incentive for the largest of airlines to be active past 2010.

Considering this, may I suggest adding a further level as the next step?

Aircraft fleet - Level 6
Managed an airline with at least 2000 aircraft in operation.

Verto

This needs more visibility - a real possibility/has already happen in gw4

[SC] - King Kong

5000 planes for bonus

Mort

There's a couple people in GW3 over 2000 planes already!  :o

deovrat

Bumping this up since it received a better than lukewarm response & no negative remarks last time around.

Any chance of this being added?

Cornishman

I'll verbally second this!  :D

gazzz0x2z

I also want a 1000 Chinese aircraft achievement(I'm aiming for that in modern times)

Tha_Ape

Quote from: gazzz0x2z on October 18, 2019, 10:41:07 AM
I also want a 1000 Chinese aircraft achievement(I'm aiming for that in modern times)

:) :) ::)

gazzz0x2z

Quote from: Tha_Ape on October 18, 2019, 12:08:32 PM

:) :) ::)

I know, won't be easy. But I'm already at 465 MD80s. Those are replaced by C919s 1 to 1. I do believe it's playable.

rabader

At the top of my head, there are airplanes manufactured by Spain, France, Germany, UK, that don't have a dedicated plane lover achievement and should have one.

gazzz0x2z

As someone who flew more than 800 Saab 2000s once, I support the motion. At the same time, in conjonction with a few Airbuses, they allowed me the 1000 european achievement.

sanabas

current level 3 is only 250, would like to see a 500 or 1000 plane achieve for Russian in particular. I have a plan....

JumboShrimp

Airports served - Level 6 - 600 airports served
Airports served - Level 7 - 700 airports served
Airports served - Level 8 - 800 airports served

Andre090904

Hmm, if we add more than 5 levels, I think this should pretty much apply for all the achievements then.

LemonButt

Can we go up to 15 levels?  I served 1500 airports in Speedy Recovery ;)

JumboShrimp

Quote from: LemonButt on June 11, 2020, 04:17:23 AM
Can we go up to 15 levels?  I served 1500 airports in Speedy Recovery ;)

Nice.

But I think the special Game Worlds without basing restrictions should be excluded from this particular one. set of achievements.

Talentz

The amount of time spent...

Nope!

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Group™ - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

JumboShrimp

Quote from: Andre090904 on June 11, 2020, 03:25:41 AM
Hmm, if we add more than 5 levels, I think this should pretty much apply for all the achievements then.

Definitely a number of achievements could have higher levels.

XXX Plane Lover can have 1250, 1500, 1750, even 2000

Same for Small, Medium, Large, Very Large Operator

Parking Attendant etc.

mizuki

you ould do some location based achievements as well something like found an airline in Vieatnam on day one and survive tell the end of the game

gazzz0x2z

Quote from: mizuki on July 09, 2020, 09:03:55 PM
you could do some location based achievements as well something like found an airline in Vietnam on day one and survive tell the end of the game

This one I'm gonna succeed in History & the Future. The main danger is doing stupid things due to boredom. I had my first 2 BK warnings ever in this came world, because I overextended my 20% prepaid orders - and had too much confidence in my IL18Ds (they rocked until 1979 - then came the fuel crisis - ooooooch ). I never had so few opposition, yet never was so much in danger. I nearly BK'd in 1984 (20% prepaid 757PFs for a customer slow to take them, and 16 years IL18Ds D check) and in 2016 (too many 20% prepaid planes, had to sell in panic mode, despite being very profitable).

I'm gonna succeed...if I don't do anything else stupid, of course. With a fuel breakeven at 1434$ and all my planes owned and young enough to last to the end of the game, only my own stupidity can kill me now. It near-missed me twice already.