Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: how much FC for a 30CI  (Read 387 times)

Offline groundbum2

• Members
how much FC for a 30CI
« on: March 25, 2019, 08:12:46 PM »
In GW2 I'm in EGLL with 30CI which I'm quite happy with. Soon I'll get L1649s that can do a lot of East Coast USA non-stop, which will beat the competition that with DC6s and Connie's have to do a tech stop.

What would be the best cabin layout I could get with 30CI, in terms of first and premium? I'd obviously be happy to fly, say, 50C15F but dunno if I could fill it. Any ideas? My RI on the routes is 100.. Quite a few people on the routes will have 100CI, but with a tech stop.

Simon

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
Re: how much FC for a 30CI
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 11:43:48 PM »
You got 7 leased on order, so really not much you can do with them. Also with low CI your already behind, and on these high demand route your lonely non stop flight here and there will not make any noticeable impact sorry to say.

Config wise, doubtfully to fill so many thats for sure.

Offline groundbum2

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 11:49:07 PM »
it's been my experience that a direct flight gobble's people with a tech stop, so I'm hoping that'll happen this time. At least for a short while until the heavy artillery (707/DC8) arrives... This new winds aloft is really messing with the old ways of playing

but the question wasn't how can I hurt the competition, but what's the max FC I can get away with with a CI of 30? I guess I'll have to experiment a bit..

Simon

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 11:54:38 PM »
Sure none stop is better then tech stop but with only a set of 7 your not getting far.
And with low CI the number of C and F class you can attracts is also affected.
Also penalty for none direct is not big at this stage either.

Offline Mort

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 09:08:07 AM »
From what I've heard and read, the amount of C and particularly F pax you'll get with that low a CI isnt destined to make you a lot of money. It shouldn't be hard at all to push your CI up to 60 or even 70 with minimal spending on marketing.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.