Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] constant warnings of unused slots  (Read 229 times)

Offline coppinpr

• Members
[-] constant warnings of unused slots
« on: March 05, 2019, 02:37:46 PM »
Hi Sami,
      im in the new game world 2, my airline is Basset air, my game name coppinpr

every time I log in I have a long list of warning messages saying ill lose slots if I dont use them, I have no un flown routes or any un used slots that i know of (and anyway the list is 10 warnings long) Then today I noticed one of my long time routes showing "not being flown because it has no slots" how can this happen, is it me or the game ?
Paul.......
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 02:52:25 PM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: constant warnings of unused slots
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 02:52:10 PM »
Cannot investigate as I can't see any messages in your inbox. According to database all your slots are assigned to routes currently.

However the warnings are accurate and can come if you for example first open a route and then close it and keep the slots.

OR that you have opened routes and bought the slots but never flown them in a timely manner, which is the most probable cause. If the routes are scheduled just ignore the warning and make sure the routes are flown in order not to lose the slots.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.