Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: WHATSAPP - used plane market alert  (Read 714 times)

Offline groundbum2

• Members
WHATSAPP - used plane market alert
« on: March 03, 2019, 02:44:06 PM »
I don't fancy paying 1% for an alliance membership, but would like some mutual assistance with buying used planes!

If you're not in an alliance, and would be willing to share alerts on when the used market gets drop of popular planes (lockheed, DC6) please contact me on WHATSAPP +44 79574948xx (PM me for last 2 digits) and we can all help one another. Hopefully we may work out a rota for checking the used market and making the most of our 7 weekly checks.. Tell me your player id in your message...

Simon
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 03:48:06 PM by groundbum2 »

Offline schro

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
Re: WHATSAPP - used plane market alert
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 06:22:19 PM »
FYI, the alliance 1% is typically made back up through increased pricing and sales that you can do when you're a member of a strong one... so it's a bit of a moot point...

Offline Jake S

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 03:10:25 AM »
And honestly, if you can even notice that 1% extra you need to fix your finances ::)

"People who invest in aviation are the biggest suckers in the world."

Offline VitoNg

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 03:14:55 AM »
Individual players are difficult to survive under such difficult UM situation. Alliances got their IM to share about UM info, means their player virtually got more calls than individual players. Glad to see someone organizing IM group to help out each other.

Online Tuckernut

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 01:42:46 AM »
I am in an alliance for the first time and have found the advice on pricing and scheduling from other alliance members to be invaluable.  And as someone said—the alliance helps you keep prices up and you will not even miss the 1%.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.