Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: slot warning for route active flying  (Read 372 times)

Offline wasgehtdichdasan

• Members
slot warning for route active flying
« on: February 22, 2019, 09:25:59 AM »
Hi

i'm flying belfast-phyladelphia active and getting slottwarnings and later loosing the slots?!? Where is the mistake and how can i solve this problem?

thx

Offline Mort

• Members
Re: slot warning for route active flying
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 09:34:00 AM »
Are you sure you flew every single day of the week before the slots expired?

Offline wasgehtdichdasan

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 11:41:54 AM »
not ahure, mabe b-check happened.

Offline knobbygb

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 07:23:09 AM »
Nah you never loose slots for maintenance - even for D-checks.  The only time that kind of thing happens to me seems to be if I move routes from an a/c that's been in D-Check for a while to another one. The system then seems to detect that the routes haven't been flown for ages but are on an active aircraft and (very rarely) I lose slots.  Could your problem be something related? Have you been switching a/c in and out on this route? Are these routes all on one aircraft or split (like 7 day scheduling)? Could you have problems with high rates of cancellation due to staff or maintenance problems?

Look at your Route Information screens. Down at the bottom it shows the actual load factor for the last 28 days. That's a good way to see if the routes have actually been flown or not.  Simply looking at the revenue/sales result figures doesn't always work as they are averaged over various periods.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.