Bankruptcy Warning Definition

Started by cbgy540, February 19, 2019, 02:32:40 AM

cbgy540

Due to an inorganic growth with a new airline, I ran mine nearly to the ground. Mid recovery I'm hit with the bankruptcy warning in messages. 2 real days after, I fixed and restructured what was wrong and I became profitable again (but owe money). I'm wondering wether the bankruptcy warning goes away after being profitable for an in game week+ Or wether you have to have a positive cash balance for it to go away. Wondering wether it's innevitable (time crunch) that the bank will take my airline and should just declare bankruptcy now (even though back to a positive profit margin) or wether I can stick around, endure the hard times and grow in the future. Thanks in advance!

-Gabe

schro

You need positive cash. How far in the hole are you and how big is your shovel?

cbgy540

At the peak of the struggles I was at -30M (PM was at -150 at the worst), now I sit at around -21M cash and at about +10% PM. With weekly profits at around 1-1.5 million I'm not too sure if 2-3 real world days would be enough to get me all green again. If not expect an US relaunch because CCS is a bit under too much competition as would be in real life based on traffic level  ;D