Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Connecting Flights  (Read 290 times)

Offline zuluboi

• Members
[-] Connecting Flights
« on: February 17, 2019, 07:45:20 AM »
I don't know if there's an actual post on this topic, I thought I should get everyone's opinion/view on the possibility of having a connecting flighs feature in the game and if this a feature Sami is planning on adding in the future.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 11:17:52 AM by Sami »

Offline Zobelle

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Connecting Flights
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 08:13:36 AM »
I’d like to see a feature where smaller airport can be made useful by way of connecting flights and or demand pooling.

Example of connecting: any airports fitting the infrastructure/traffic profile of 2/4 and lower are allowed to connect and pick up passengers (ABCDCBA) from other airports of the same or lower demand. If a flight is made to an airport of higher infrastructure or demand (3/5+) then it must be direct (ABA) or any stops will only be for refueling.

Example of pooling: Daily demand is shifted to a flight when it’s being operated. (1, 2, 3x weekly etc) this can work to serve smaller airports or LH destinations that have poorer demand overall as well as encourage more efficient use of slots and aircraft assets.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
Re: Connecting Flights
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 11:17:48 AM »
Planned, and a thread exists already so please don't open another on the same topic.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.