akk help please

Started by mizuki, February 09, 2019, 04:17:17 AM

mizuki

so i opened a new base then ordered an a321 to fly new routs from it created the routes then went to schedule them and found out that i messed up and sent the airplane to my home base is there a way to rebase the airplane and get it scheduled before i run afoul of holding onto the slots tolong

mizuki

never mind i thought that i could only hold the slots for 2 weeks i went back and reread the rule and was happy to see that its a month i am still a bonehead for sending the new plane to the wrong airport but those are the breaks i guess

Cardinal

To answer your original question, no you can't reassign an airplane that you bought from the Used Market that has not delivered yet. The same goes for planes you order new that are within 3 weeks of delivery.

If you have any A321 at your HQ, what you could do if you do find yourself about to forfeit slots at a base would be to move the schedule of one of your existing A321 to the plane awaiting delivery and then rebase that plane so you can fly the new route immediately. But only do this if the plane you just bought is less than 14 days from delivery (so wait a couple of game days before transferring the schedule).

mizuki

thanks what i ended up doing is transfering the a320 i keep to cover c checks over for now when i can get the 321 to the base i will switch them out

knobbygb

If you,re a small airline (sorry I can't see) it's better not to do this too often. You will start to pay for staff salaries as soon as you schedule the routes to an aircraft. Unless slots are in short supply, it's usually better to wait until just before the aircraft arrives before scheduling the routes. You can always create the routes and click the "do not buy slots" button if you really want to plan ahead.