Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Make AC Information available to all players  (Read 416 times)

Offline DanDan

• Members
[-] Make AC Information available to all players
« on: January 15, 2019, 10:10:21 AM »
Would be great if everyone could get the stats for aircraft (also future ones with "approximate" launch date), and so the advantage of some players is reduced.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:25:34 PM by Sami »

Offline groundbum2

• Members
Re: Make AC Information available to all players
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 12:44:18 PM »
this is one of the benefits of being in an alliance, that alliance members have colllected info on aircraft,fuel prices, demand etc over the 100 years or so a game could span...

Simon

Offline MuzhikRB

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 12:50:56 PM »
so someone spent hours to collect it , and then - nah, I dont want to do the same - I want to get everything free, because they worked hard to know more and its their advantage...

also please let me know everyone else schedules and ticket prices. because they beat me somehow with that

Offline DanDan

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 06:59:04 PM »
so someone spent hours to collect it , and then - nah, I dont want to do the same - I want to get everything free, because they worked hard to know more and its their advantage...

also please let me know everyone else schedules and ticket prices. because they beat me somehow with that

i did the same. i spent hours making a spreadsheet. but it would be helpful to new and inexperienced players to have the same information, so they know what to expect.

and about ticket prices: 1) sadly they dont make much of an impact and 2) would be rather realistic to know it... as well as configs of competitors (even though thats something that can easily be determined in most cases)

Offline schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 09:21:44 PM »
www.wikipedia.org is where I have learned a lot.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 10:25:28 PM »
The aircraft data will be only available inside the game worlds and once the aircraft is launched. (= no changes)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.