Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Listable Fleets?  (Read 143 times)

Online Tuckernut

• Members
Listable Fleets?
« on: January 12, 2019, 02:23:30 AM »
Is there a way that I can list my fleet by type, hub base or manufacturer and print a hard copy.?  I find that jumping around and keeping notes on scratch paper is not efficient.  It would also be helpful to show routes and prices.

Online Cardinal

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Listable Fleets?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 09:08:34 AM »
Kind of  :-\

Go to the My Aircraft page and use the filters (type, base, etc) and then print that page. You only get 50 planes per web page so you'll have to hit print and then click Next Page and print again.

Another option is to go to your Airline Information page by clicking on the name of your airline at the top of any page. Then click the Fleet tab and expand the fleet listings you want and print that page. Note that this page has no filters or sorting functionality.

There is currently nowhere to see a list of routes with fares listed. But on the Airline Information page click the Timetable tab to see a list of your routes.

There have been feature requests in the past for some kind of Excel export function, do a search in that forum to see the discussion.

Offline groundbum2

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Listable Fleets?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 01:52:44 PM »
there's a feature request that would allow us to pull fleet data to Excel. Also routes etc.

Simon

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.