Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: It's A Small World After All.  (Read 29 times)

Offline ncdwight

• Members
It's A Small World After All.
« on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:39 PM »
Introducing the best way to keep your business going: World Business Airways - The Gold Standard in Corporate Mobility and Logistics.

The Global Market is forever changing. Businesses continue to increase reliance on international partnerships for manufacturing and development while everyday it seems that viable options for workforce mobility and commodity logistics are fewer and fewer. Already we can all feel the effects brought by the collision of these two trends, and without new players in the market a near monopoly is right around the corner. It is in response to this skyrocketing cost of transporting goods and personnel that my colleagues and I decided to offer a solution.

I am pleased to announce the official start of operations for World Business Airways. It is our sole purpose to ease the burdens of doing business in this increasingly interdependent market. We seek to increase the reliability of transporting goods and people while reducing costs across the board.

This is just the beginning. Right now? We are just a small airline with big dreams. Five years from now we intend to be a market leader in levels of service, comfort and profitability. Our most closely held value is that our people are our core, and that everyone at WBA is an important part of our family. We give our employees the tools to empower their own lives, enabling them to provide the absolute best in service to our customers.

Here is to the future of air travel.

N C Dwight
CEO and President
World Business Airways

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.