Short time for pre-scheduling

Started by samomuransky, April 20, 2009, 03:35:16 PM

samomuransky

I read that maximum time for pre-scheduling aircraft is 3 weeks before. But, i'm not sure if it's enough. For example, i get my plane tommorow while i will be in school (about 9:00), but i can't pre-schedule it just about seven real hours (3*7*20 before delivery), what's about 2:00. Problem is, that i just can't pre-schedule it, because at 2 i sleep and i don't have time to be on PC during morning (I try it with Opera Mini, but...).

So, i think that pre-scheduling should be possible about for at least 12 real hours (36 days in game time).. by the way - why you can't pre-schedule route as soon as aircraft is ordered?

Kontio

I suppose the issue here is slot availability. Pre-scheduling really does not help if you can do it so much in advance that you will lose the slots.

samomuransky

Quote from: Kontio on April 20, 2009, 05:39:44 PM
I suppose the issue here is slot availability. Pre-scheduling really does not help if you can do it so much in advance that you will lose the slots.

Yeah, it making sense why not pre-schedule in time of a/c order. But 12 real hours should be OK :)