Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: How can you get earlier delivery dates on new acft?  (Read 158 times)

Offline Tuckernut

• Members
How can you get earlier delivery dates on new acft?
« on: December 14, 2018, 07:08:29 PM »
I have been ordering new aircraft in groups of 5-10 at a time.  Now it is telling me the earliest I can take delivery is over a year away.  When I look at the production slots there are many available prior to that time.  How can I move up delivery?  Or is there an inherent penalty in ordering in small numbers in favor of large orders?

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: How can you get earlier delivery dates on new acft?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 11:06:43 PM »
There is always a delay between the time your order and the 1st deliveries, usually around 2-3 months, however more than 1 year away isn't compatible.
So if the free slots are in these next 2-3 months, you're screwed and everybody else is screwed, these slots are lost to the physical players and only the virtual brokers can still take them.

Other possibility:
Do you already have some orders in the same prod line? If yes, you new order will stack after your current one. Then, given your total order is big enough and there is enough free slots in the prod line, your own order will compress and you will get a better rate of deliveries.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.