Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Can I Purchase New Aircraft that are Cancelled/Greyed-out?  (Read 92 times)

Offline Tuckernut

• Members
Can I Purchase New Aircraft that are Cancelled/Greyed-out?
« on: December 05, 2018, 09:38:11 AM »
I would be interested in a number of aircraft that presently show as cancelled.  Are they available for reallocation and to be purchased or leased?

Also, many orders for new aircraft are slotted further out than I would like.  Is there a way to pick production slots showingas green and if so, how can I do it.  I would rather have sooner delivery.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: Can I Purchase New Aircraft that are Cancelled/Greyed-out?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 10:26:15 AM »
1) The greyed out slots will eventually become green again after a randomized duration (usually around a few game days, usually no more than 2 weeks).

2) If you got slots in, say, 2015, no, you can't buy slots in 2014.
The only exception being if you made an order for a recently released plane that's not yet in production and then for a plane that was already available. Example:
 - you order some 777-200LR when it gets released in XXXX with deliveries in XXXX+Y
 - then you order some 777-200 in XXXX for deliveries between XXXX and XXXX+Y. If you order too many -200, though, some deliveries will also take place after all the 200LR get delivered.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.