Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] cargo supply NOT growing as it should  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Cornishman

• Members
Re: cargo supply NOT growing as it should
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2019, 11:00:32 PM »
Cargo is a bit of a mystery in so many ways, who knows if its a bug or not. Sadly, as yet there are not sufficient game tools to manage cargo very accurately and know what we are doing for sure with this CBD business...so Verto, it could be literally anything affecting your routes and you may not be able to detect exactly what nor why.

I'm sure that Sami and the team are working on lots of great improvements for us on the whole CBD business but I guess it all takes time to develop.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:19:37 PM by Cornishman »

Offline groundbum2

• Members
Re: cargo supply NOT growing as it should
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2019, 09:46:55 AM »
there could be an easier case to debug, where CBD cargo is not growing to it's potential as it should.

In GW3 I have a lot of routes from Denver to China, so simple-simple CBD. Yet despite the flights being there for years on many routes cargo has NOT grown to it's potential, as it does in lots of other places. Seems a problem specific to Denver. Now being Denver, there aren't any competing flights to China from nearby airports. So this could be a less complex scenario to debug why CBD is failing..

Simon

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.