Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Game world without definite "end-date"  (Read 335 times)

Offline DanDan

• Members
[-] Game world without definite "end-date"
« on: November 29, 2018, 08:45:17 AM »
GW2, its 2024. A bit less than 12 years to go. No new planes going to hit the market anymore. I dont worry anymore about purchasing planes or replacing anything. Certainly not worrying about fleet replacements anymore. Got a few spare planes in case some possibility opens up. Did some early Dchecks now on on planes: its cheaper to do the Dcheck in year 4 and 12 rather than in 8 and 16. Its waiting until it ends.

How about having a "from-to"-end date, where the end will come between randomly 2015 and 2035 for example. So people dont play as if the end is near and optimize everything accordingly? Maybe not for all gameworlds, but for long ones i think it would make things a bit more interesting.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:16:12 PM by Sami »

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
Re: Game world without definite "end-date"
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 01:18:27 PM »
hell, no. I want to go up to 2035, and will optimize my fleet 'till the very end. I'm trying to bypass as many opponents as possible in the various rankings, and I need all the time allowed for that. No randomness in dates, please.

Offline Zobelle

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 03:31:40 PM »
To this end why not go past 2036?

Offline Cardinal

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 06:41:43 PM »
I'm with Gaz. Even with 11 years to go I'm still working on both a fleet transition/retiring Classics (since NEOs are trickling in) and an expansion of cargo. And trying to boost my stats in several metrics for bragging rights. I don't go on autopilot until about the last financial quarter.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.