Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Passenger amenities  (Read 442 times)

Offline jwhite9185

• Members
    • YouTube

The person who likes this post:
[-] Passenger amenities
« on: November 13, 2018, 07:51:45 AM »
Was wondering if there's any plans to introduce some passenger amenities as an extension of marketing?

For example, in the early days, offering lounge access. Then moving on to offering meals/drinks for free on board - or charging for them as an additional revenue generator - but at the expense of potential customers choosing another airline that does offer it for free.

Then as time progresses into the more modern times, IFE and WiFi - again either for free to gain potential customers from a rival or charagable to bring in extra revenue.

I guess this could go as far as offering a car service to premium passengers.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:27:23 PM by Sami »

Offline DanDan

• Members
Re: Passenger amenities
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 02:00:53 PM »
Was wondering if there's any plans to introduce some passenger amenities as an extension of marketing?

i would love a little bit of detail like that! especially since the "marketing" is really dull: set up campaigns in GW2 in the 50ies, and changed nothing since then. its now 2020-something, and i still have the same campaigns.

i would like to see some "passenger amenities" implemented. combined with a redoing of the "configure aircraft", so the seatings are more realistic (plus, one could include the connection between those two: in-seat-IFE, or "cinema-screens" in aircraft that can be reconfigured into the aircraft. generally, there is a lot of space for improvement of this "service"-concept in AWS. and i am sure there are already a dozen change requests already for all kinds of things.

Offline Zobelle

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 02:05:39 PM »
I just want to charge for baggage now that we have cargo, a premium economy cabin option would be great too.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:07:57 PM by Zobelle »

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 05:21:53 PM »
You guys can make up some creative press releases with pictures etc. 

The actual effect on your airline from the press release will be approximately the same as if this was implemented, given a free upgrade from Standard to a "Plus" or Premium seating gives to zero increase in LF  (using rounding figures), and a free upgrade from Y to C or F results with no one taking it and seats going empty.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 10:27:18 PM »
Already in process.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.