Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Alliance Applicationa  (Read 562 times)

Offline Tuckernut

• Members
Alliance Applicationa
« on: November 02, 2018, 06:35:27 PM »
Many alliances are not responding to new applicants in a reasonable and timely manner.  If you are gonna reject me, please do so.  I’ll cry til I stop.  If you want to welcome new carriers, that would be great.  It should not take 4-5 days with no response.

Offline Mort

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: Alliance Applicationa
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 07:02:51 PM »
Many alliances are not responding to new applicants in a reasonable and timely manner.  If you are gonna reject me, please do so.  I’ll cry til I stop.  If you want to welcome new carriers, that would be great.  It should not take 4-5 days with no response.

Your wish is my command sire.  ::)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 08:23:41 AM »

Best bet is to send PM to all 3 moderators of the alliance you want to apply to.

Offline deovrat

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 04:12:41 PM »
Best bet is to send PM to all 3 moderators of the alliance you want to apply to.

I remember doing this when I started out. None of of 3 replied from that alliance.  ;D

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 06:21:43 PM »
I remember doing this when I started out. None of of 3 replied from that alliance.  ;D

Worked for me, instead.
If you knock and nobody answers, knock harder :)

Offline deovrat

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2018, 06:23:54 PM »
I just knocked elsewhere... their loss if they couldn't be bothered in 3 real days  8)

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 06:28:49 PM »
Side note: when I first applied to an alliance, the kind of posh aspect of the "closed" alliances made me insist knocking elsewhere.

Found out later on that there are some really nice persons in these alliance ;), but that aspect didn't attract me.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.