Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] GW2 Berlin  (Read 274 times)

Offline Luperco

• Members
[-] GW2 Berlin
« on: October 26, 2018, 03:11:46 PM »
Berlin - Tegel / EDDT / TXL just closed in GW2 and all my flights has been redirected to  Berlin - Brandenburg (EDDA - BER).

Anyway the demand between Berlin and Sydney has dropped to 95 from more than 550.
I think that it is a bug because the routes to Berlin from Melbourne and Brisbane remain similar (more than 300 pax) to before the switch.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 06:15:56 PM by Sami »
Saluti
Emanuele

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: GW2 Berlin
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 03:51:06 PM »
That's what happened for me when NRT has opened. The demand from SVO was reduced by about 30-40% (not the same difference, but the same problem).
Still to this day, more than 40 years later, the demand from SVO to NRT remains below the demand to all other major LH airport, and lower than the demand to Osaka.
sami replied that this was plain normal, possible evolution of traffic :-\ (even if I don't agree)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: GW2 Berlin
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 06:15:47 PM »
The current/old pax demand system is a bit unpredictable in some of the airport transfers, and there are currently no plans to sort those out as it's complicated and would cause more issues elsewhere.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.