Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] GW3 Cargo - Potential Demand Nosedives  (Read 85 times)

Offline ARASKA

• Members
[ok] GW3 Cargo - Potential Demand Nosedives
« on: October 13, 2018, 11:34:00 PM »
Hi Sami,
On day 1 of GW#3 I opened a set of 5 LH cargo routes from RJTT. All had potential demand figures ranging from 25K-30K daily. Now, when I logged back in two weeks in the potential demand has nosedived on all 5 routes. (Figures are daily demand for outbound route from RJTT) EHAM dropped to 15K (~50% decrease), EDDF dropped to 15K, EGSS dropped to 15K (Again, 50% decrease), KJFK dropped to 7K and WSSS dropped to 15K.
All airports listed are level 4 infrastructure and 4 traffic and therefore could not have lost a level already. As far as I am aware there is nothing else that can affect the potential demand figures aside from growth/loss overtime. 50% loss in 3 weeks would be a bit ridiculous.

Sean
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 09:34:38 AM by Sami »

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: GW3 Cargo - Potential Demand Nosedives
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 04:51:04 AM »
Yes, I can confirm.  I don't have solid figures, but substantial decline of Potential.

Online groundbum2

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 07:04:52 AM »
weirdly today in GW3 supply has jumped on LAX-BOS/PHX, from 4K/day to 16K/day. I can't speak for potential but supply has jumped. These are 2 routes I have a cargo plane on, can't speak to routes served only by passenger planes.

Simon

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 09:26:20 AM »
I checked this in the morning but could not verify/see it.

But I changed one setting that might be helpful to it, and figures should be on the rise.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.