Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Cargo demand simply disappeared...  (Read 360 times)

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Cargo demand simply disappeared...
« on: October 12, 2018, 02:19:57 PM »
GW#2, UHWW-UNKL
I set up a cargo route years ago, and it was profitable. Now, nothing, zero, absolutely ZERO demand. For none of the legs.
I got it that due to the recent changes (min size of one unit) some might have been converted. But from something worth flying a 737F to zero...

Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 02:21:59 PM by Tha_Ape »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Cargo demand simply disappeared...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 03:04:32 PM »
Looking at Gw#1 there is no demand either. So would guess then that it is ok and intentional. However might be related to the issue of no growth in demand between longer time since the issue there is in the destination calculation.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 03:15:14 PM »
Meaning that if there is no growth for a long time then the base demand could simply be cancelled?

Because I sometimes do mistakes, sure, but I'm rather certain I wouldn't keep a 0 demand route for more than 15 years...
Especially as it was on the same schedules than the flights Vladivostok-JFK and Vladivostok-PHL that I extensively monitored for the other bug report.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:18:13 PM by Tha_Ape »

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 09:00:22 PM »
Another case, same issue: UNNT - UNKL

2 exact same situations, route open for 15 years, worth putting a 737F, and... with the exact same destination airport: UNKL

Such a mistake would already be strange once, but twice, and with the "coincidence" of the same airport?

I'm sorry to insist, but I definitely think there is something wrong here.

Edit: all cargo from UNKL to other Russian airports disappeared, and levels of demand to cargo behemoths (FRA, London area, N-Y area, etc.) are just ridiculously low (less than 800Kg of LC). Seems completely nonsense, as Krasnoyarsk has 1 million inhabitants that doubtfully live out of thin air.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:13:09 PM by Tha_Ape »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.