Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Set price for all routes with the same origin/destination /game/Routes/View/  (Read 316 times)

Kof

• Former member
This is a nice to have. I'm aware that there's a Route Pricing section in the /game/Routes/Pricing screen. What I'm requesting is a quick way of doing this (without changing screens), from where I generally spot the need to and determine the amounts to change for the price, for a route from the /game/Routes/View/ screen.

I'd like to be able to just hit a button (say "All Routes") to do this, after I modify the prices for the current route (rather than the save button as we currently do). I'd suggest leaving a significant gap between the two buttons and use different button colours, to allow users to easily distinguish between the two (Red for the "All Routes" button maybe), as we don't want are you sure, are you really sure? prompting, as this would make me sad.

Thanks

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:26:36 PM by Sami »

Offline groundbum2

• Members
this can be done quite easily in "manage routes". Use "manage routes" then click "destination" top right. Then each pair of from/to is listed on a single line, and the prices for all flights therein can be changed from the dollar button.

I often do the above, sort by LF% then raise prices by 10% for all pairs showing decency occupancy.

Simon

Kof

• Former member
Thanks Bum, that certainly does help somewhat.

Cheers!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.