Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: D Check penalties  (Read 201 times)

Online SuperTazz

• Members
D Check penalties
« on: September 22, 2018, 02:05:50 AM »
Does anyone know what the penalties are with an expired D check? Does condition deteriorate faster or am I at risk of an accident? Just wondering how long it can be stretched to line up with other maintenance

Online schro

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: D Check penalties
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 02:19:01 AM »
Short response: Not a good idea to play with fire.

Slightly longer response: Fines, CI penalty, grounding of the plane, spiral of death, bears, beats, battlestar galactica.

Online wilian.souza2

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 03:36:13 AM »
Each ramp check (aircraft grounding + fines) takes +/- 10 CI points. If you have a queue of aircraft waiting through D-check for more than 2 months, risks are that you can 2-3 straight ramp checks in just some RL hours and the impact on load factor of your aiplanes and profit margins will be significant.

Offline Talentz

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 03:42:20 AM »
I've been hit with about 30+ ramp checks over the months between 3 GWs. The biggest problem is the hit towards CI. The sharp drop hurts for a few months, but recoverable if you have stocks of cash.

You shouldn't have issues with ramp checks unless your extremely lazy like I am. Otherwise, just keep auto-D check "checked" and you'll have no problem.

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Groupô - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.