Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Irkut MC-21 and TU 204 modernisations  (Read 376 times)

Offline yoshininja

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
Irkut MC-21 and TU 204 modernisations
« on: August 30, 2018, 04:26:34 AM »
Was wondering if the Irkut would be added to the game any time soon. Looking at its specs on various websites paints it as a very interesting plane with a lot of potential which could comfortably compete with the A320 Neo's and 737MAX's in the later stages of the game.

Also, I was interested in knowing if a conversion could be made possible for the TU204's into the SM variant with more modern avionics, improved PS90A2 engines to reduce maintenance and the requirement for only two pilots?
I know I'm probably the only person in this entire game who actively chooses Russian aircraft over the western offerings but maybe if the Irkut and The 204 conversions were made available, Russian aircraft would be a more viable alternative.

P.S. Fun fact: the 204 is still in production with Aviastar and KAPA. Would be ace if I could still order them in 2018.

Offline MikeS

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
Re: Irkut MC-21 and TU 204 modernisations
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 12:31:21 PM »
It would also be very nice to have the cargo version of TU-204 available as well!

Thanks!
Mike

Offline isuzu777

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 01:12:29 AM »
Any update on this? Is the Irkut MC-21 modeled into the game (especially game world 2). It is a real plane that has already flown. I could really use it to replace my TU-204s in my all Russian fleet in GW2. Pretty please Sami!

Wouldn't mind seeing the upcoming IL-96 modernization too, and the COMAC C929.
~Sonata Airlines- Song of the Skies~

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 06:56:18 AM »
C929 is just drawings for now, but indeed, the MC-21 is a real plane - and a plane that would have plenty of uses and make the end game more interesting, with its shorter TAT compared to similar aircraft.

Offline isuzu777

• Members
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 09:21:10 PM »
MC-21 is flying and EIS is scheduled for next year. What is the process for expediting the feature request? Maybe creating a new thread? Haha.
~Sonata Airlines- Song of the Skies~

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 09:30:04 PM »
MC-21 is flying and EIS is scheduled for next year. What is the process for expediting the feature request? Maybe creating a new thread? Haha.

- Gather a bunch of specs backed by reliable sources (links).
 - hope Sami has enough time to check it and implement it soon

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.