Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Auto Seat Blocking suggestion  (Read 347 times)

Online Zombie Slayer

• Members
[-] Auto Seat Blocking suggestion
« on: August 28, 2018, 02:56:36 AM »
It seems as if the new seat blocking feature auto  locks to exactly 200% of estimated demand. Since estimated demand is no better than 90% accurate I propose this number is adjusted down to 190 or 195% of estimated demand to increase the success rate of the feature.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 07:43:42 AM by Sami »
Co-founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
PacAir President and CEO
Designated "Tier 1" Opponent

Offline DanDan

• Members
Re: Auto Seat Blocking suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 07:28:16 AM »
It seems as if the new seat blocking feature auto  locks to exactly 200% of estimated demand. Since estimated demand is no better than 90% accurate I propose this number is adjusted down to 190 or 195% of estimated demand to increase the success rate of the feature.

like the auto-seat-blocker, but i do have a problem with it:
1) i set the auto seat blocker (the first time i did it, it blocked 14 routes)
2) i removed all seat blockings
3) i set the auto seat blocker again (only 1 route blocked now)...

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 07:42:24 AM »
It already sets it to 190% (or was it 195, cant remeber but anyway just a tad lower than 200)

And dan: it only limits those routes where a warning is present at the moment. And you have only one such route.

Offline DanDan

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 08:19:18 AM »
And dan: it only limits those routes where a warning is present at the moment. And you have only one such route.

which is weird, because just 10 minutes before that, i had 14 such routes (MSP and ASU; yesterday i think i saw LAS as well). but its especially weird, since the blocked route to ASU is the 1) monday flight (which has more demand than all but the friday flight) 2) all flights have the same supply to ASU 3) so wondering why saturday is ok, but monday isnt.

but ok, i will follow the matter in the coming days and if anything shows up again, i will get back to it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 08:21:25 AM by dandan »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.