Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: AERBRA's Millenium Program complete  (Read 55 times)

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
AERBRA's Millenium Program complete
« on: August 20, 2018, 04:33:58 AM »
AERBRA's top officers celebrate the official termination of the Millenium Program, a long-term strategy plan to renew the entire airline fleet initiated in the early 90s. The project was divided into 2 stages; stage 1 when from 1992 (First A330 order) through 2001 (replacement of all Tristars and MD80s to A330s to 737 NGs) and stage 2 went from 2001 through 2008. The last stage consisted in a transition from DC9s to Ejets, using the BAE 146 as a transition fleet. Wilian Jr, the company's CEO, said in the ceremony that this project was its biggest feat as the head of the company: "I don't know if I'll ever have another big, longstanding thing to do during my last years as the company's CEO", he said. However, small adjustments on routes to balance the new fleet are still on course and the period of Wilian Jr as the company's CEO goes until 2014. What would be his next feat at the whell of one of the biggest airlines of Brazil?

AERBRA also announces that the current Embraer 170s leased out to other companies can now have their leases extended at the lessee's will, as well as other aircraft in surplus are out on the market for lease. It's a great deal. Check it out!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.